If you want to know how many different endings in the triangle strategy, we have prepared this guide in which we will show you all the different endings in the game, as well as what you need to do to get them.
- how to find morality
- how to find freedom
- how to get utility
- How many endouts in the triangle strategy?
- How to unlock different endings in a triangle strategy
- how to unlock the golden ending
How many endouts in the triangle strategy?
Triangle Strategy is a brilliant role-playing game that allows players to choose their own journey along the passage. During the passage of this game, the choice you will do will significantly affect how the rest of the game will be.
And because of this, there are 4 different endings in the game. The endings you get are based on the belief that you have most at the moment.
This means that the route by which you go to the game may be morality, freedom or utility, which gives three endings. And the fourth ending is known as the “Golden ending”, which is the perfect ending game.
How to unlock different endings in a triangle strategy
As mentioned earlier, the ending that you get in a triangle strategy depends on the belief that you most when you finish the game.
Since there are 3 different beliefs – morality, freedom and utility to unlock the appropriate endings, you need to make efforts to earn this belief as much as possible.
To unlock each of these endors, you need to spend about 50 hours on a triangle strategy for each ending.
If you do not know how to earn every type of condemnation in the game, the list below lists all the various ways that you can get every type of condemnation in the triangle strategy.
how to find morality
Outside the combat, morality can be obtained in the following ways:
- Exchange of glory for objects.
- Conversation with NPC.
- Participation in Mock Battles.
- Improve classes and weapons of those characters that correspond to morality.
- Voting or receiving votes for voices focused on morality on the scale of beliefs.
During the battle, morality can be obtained in the following ways:
- Completion of the progress without performing an action or movement.
- Strengthen teammates.
- Victory in the battle of the same recommended level as your army.
- Victory in the battle without killing enemies.
how to find freedom
Outside the battle is freedom can be obtained in the following ways:
- Purchase of items in stores for coins.
- Consider all types of objects.
- Improving classes and weapons of those characters related to freedom.
- The use of units for combat is not recommended.
- Voting or receiving votes of supporters of freedom on a scale of beliefs.
During the battle, freedom can be obtained in the following ways:
- Theft of objects.
- Healing your teammates.
- Victory in the battle of the army, the level of which is higher than recommended.
how to get utility
Out of battle, utility can be obtained in the following ways:
- Purchase coins in stores using random items.
- Collect all items and information you will find.
- Improve classes and weapons of those characters that match utility.
- Use recommended units for combat.
- Voting or receiving votes for votes associated with utility, on a scale of belief.
During the battle, utility can be obtained in the following ways:
- Collecting trophies and use of silence.
- The weakening of enemy units and the destruction of them all, even if there is no need.
- Victory in the battle with the army, the level of which is lower than recommended.
how to unlock the golden ending
The process of unlocking the golden ending is completely different from other endings. When you try to unlock the golden ending, your conviction is irrelevant.
The only thing that matters is the solutions that you take in the game. Therefore, to unlock the golden ending, you need to follow our leadership in the golden ending of the triangle strategy and follow each step.
If you do not fulfill at least one step, you will not be able to get the golden ending, and all your run will be spoiled.