Wordle in Spanish, Tildes and scientist today, October 29: solution and clues to the hidden word
We are on the weekend, but not even those Wordle and its variants take a break, so they have left us once again with the challenge of guessing the words of the day. For those who need any kind of help, this guide will be good for you with the advice, clues and the solution of the words of October 29 of the Wordle in Spanish, the Wordle Tildes and the scientific Wordle.
- How to play Wordle, Wordle Tildes and Scientific Wordle
- more Wordle tricks in Sinatra
- Clues for the Challenge#296 of the Wordle in Spanish of October 29
- Solution for the Challenge#296 of the Wordle in Spanish of October 29
- Clues for the#243 challenge of the Wordle Tildes of October 29
- Solution for the#243 challenge of the Wordle Tildes of October 29
- Clues for the#230 challenge of the October 29 scientific Wordle
- Solution for the#230 challenge of the October 29 scientific Wordle
A look at… Wordle-Dominalo with these tricks
How to play Wordle, Wordle Tildes and Scientific Wordle
Before entering work you must know that to play any of Wordle’s versions you need to do it from a computer or a mobile device . Then it will have to click on any of these links:
When playing you will only have six attempts to guess what the hidden words are. The game will throw a cable because it will illuminate the letters of three colors that will mean the following: green if the lyrics are located in its right place, yellow for which they appear in another position and gray for those that do not exist.
Also, in the case of Wordle Tildes you will have to write a vowel with tilde mandatory, while in the scientific Wordle the mysterious word is related to science. Once these points are clarified, we leave you with the tracks and solutions of October 29.